Saturday, August 13, 2011

Get to know me, TAG!


  • Facebook OR Twitter? Twitter



  • Gel, liquid, or pencil liner? Pencil, Because i'm not really great with eyeliner so if it was a liquid one, i'd look like a rodeo clown!



  • What are the last 3 beauty related things you bought? I bought a face cleanser,moisturizer and toner, 3 in 1. I  bought a deep conditioner for my split ends! :/ and lemon body lotion.



  • Natural or smokey eye? Somkey eye definitely, but natural would look better on the daily basis !



  • Bright colors or light colors? Summer = BRIGHT !



  • Red lips OR pink lips? To me, for my skin tone, it's Pink! But, red lips are the best this season I just can't seem to make it work for me.



  • Curly hair or straight hair? I naturally have curly hair, but I straighten it every once in a while, i'd go with curly!



  • Going out or staying in? Going out definitely! but I like staying home and watching movies and cuddling in my bed or on my sofa.



  • Pets or no pets?  I'd go with pets, but now i'm saying no pets , I don't know why




  • Now, Its your turn (: ! Answer these questions in a comment bellow and I'd love to read them !
    Much love,
    JellyBeansxo.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment